lecture..tutorial and practical

it had been 2 weeks since de 1st lecture start...well honestly not very use to de teachin style in uni cz it's far more different from our primary or highschool...we have to depend alot on our own compare to last time..lecturer is jz a guide to us n we hv to do alot readin to strengthen our own understandin n as for a dump dump like me who noe nth bout computer science i'v to read even more=(
been spending my whole weekend n sunday doin de programmin prac's work, stress man!!!sit there since noon til nite yet stil cant figure out de answer for 2 quest(-_-b) eventually hv to ask kit for help...heheh..bro thx alot la i realy duno how to show my appreciation to u!!!how bout callin u leng zai??hahah
hmm...i noe i'v been botherin my frens too much for help on my assignment n prac...but hey...frens r there to help rite?nex time if u guys havin any prob other den computin oso can come to me la...i'l try my best to help!!!
i'm so happy with my uni life...been makin alota new frens from diff country, diff course, diff year etc...i'm realy lookin forward for more fun in de future but b4 dat i muz make sure i do well in my 1st sem exam so dat i can proceed to de sem...otherwise i'm sayin bye bye to all my new friend!!!pray dat i can make it thru~~

well...after readin such a bored n meaningless post i noe u guys must be wonderin wat de heck is this gan bei ni tryin to say....ok..let me tell u......i'm jz too bored n hv nth better den this to do!!!!!

0 comments: