Post exam moments

so the exam was over...but without much confident on your paper, you can't really say that it was over officially...

anyway..no point worrying about what was over and what will happen..living in here and now! speaking of here and now..I really need to start practicing it. I've been worrying too much about things in the future and forgot to live. and I've decided to take up some class...let it be painting, music or some random classes..I NEED to do something else! my life is not only about research and report....

This after-exam-period is quite different. We had lunch at lunch box opposite college because I have a thesis briefing later on and some of them gonna rush off for interviews for their internship next semester. so we settle all our stuff and meet up in amp square for some karaoke session...those sammi cheng, BSB and spice girls songs bring us back to all the upper primary and secondary era...

Around evening, we drove all the way to look out point for dinner. first time there and the weather was too hazy yet the night view was still superb! it would be perfect if there wasn't any durian smell =.= I was very exhausted after the dinner but I feel so reluctant to go home..cz the next time I see everyone might be next year! Y___Y I'm gonna miss everyone! miss the class time, miss the library study time...

okay enough, this is not the time to be emo (Sun, 2009).

all the best in your internship, I hope u meet a good boss and treat me lunch when u get pay :P *message to all batch 5 psychos*
and good luck to YOU and ME in thesis!

0 comments: