I've an update

Haven been doing proper blogging...like how I used to write in the past..

and this will still be an improper update aka short, random and unorganized...because there are way too much of writing typing at work.

actually, there is only one main thing I wana share. WHEN I WENT MAMAK LAST NIGHT, THERE WERE A GROUP OF UNCLE EATING DURIAN AND SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR TABLE!

Eff this shit! I stood up and changed to the furthest table IMMEDIATELY!! heck, how can they allow people to bring durian to mamak?!

okay, enough of durian. I can almost smell it now just by typing it EWWWWW

*****************

我以为认真去做就能实现我的梦
以为写首好歌走路就能抬起头
以为骑摩托车旅行就能变英雄
现在的我 失去了冲动


...
........
香格里拉在哪里 让我们去找寻


我也要我的香格里拉!

1 comments:

kexiou said...

hahahaha.. ehhh why are u discriminating my dear durian??? >.<