Effing Pissed

I really don't mind to be the joke sometimes.....
but when the same joke is to be repeated a gazillions time.......it became an insult.

How would you feel when you're seriously telling people around you something, trying to get some message across and all they can react is laugh? and you know from the bottom of your heart that they are laughing at the way you talk, and not paying a single bit of attention to what you just said?

I can tolerate it the first few times, but after so long.......I just wana say...



F*** OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



you dun need to have very good manner, but I do think I deserve the very basic respect from you.

OR you can continue doing it, we'll see how far I can tolerate this.

2 comments:

Stella said...

I think I know what you talking bout.. totally agree with you. *hugs*

Rachel said...

fuhhh chill *hugs*