Something else

Life is too routine....
and it's nothing bad about having a routine life...except that it's routinely boring..
it's way too imbalance between work and play...
I dun even feel excited about friday night anymore, no such thing as TGIF..not at this point of time..all I'm looking forward is payday, and public holiday...and MC wtf

it's even more frustrating when the correlation between income and workload is insignificant. not that I'm not thankful for what I have, but being thankful doesnt mean that I am content with what I had...there are more to life than work, and I'm so gonna get out of this place to explore the world. FB is so evil, it make u see how different your life is as compare to your peers. I admit, I envy everyone else's life except my own. they've explored half the globe and I'm still stuck here doing pointless resolutions, minutes and agreements...

I need something else, something to spice up my life..there must be a change! I duno when but I gonna get out of this routine before I go crazy..

I can has different life!!!!! ROAR~!!

2 comments:

ychu said...

“I can has different life!!!!! ROAR~!!”

×click "like"

Rachel said...

of course you can my dear friend, nothing should stop you! *HUGS*
I so wish somehow I can teleport you here to hangout together gether =)

I know how you feel, doing the same thing day in day out is quite pointless sometimes..can be very tiring, emotionally..... I wish i have the money to just globe trott to HK for shopping, go Thailand for the warm warm beach, go back to KL every weekend... feel like I am an old woman always choosing to stay home cos its so cold outside wth even on a long weekend, all weekend.....
I miss you...life is boring here!