Plans, as I defined

Plans after I quit my job...

to get enough sleep..
to read..
to cook/bake..
to exercise...
to spend time with my mum..
to have coffee with friends..
to pick up guitar..
to listen to beautiful music..
to engage in charity work..
to write letter to my BFFL..
to learn something new.......
....

My boss(es) is nagging me for not having a plan after resignation...but look, I do have plans..thou I dun think they'll call these a plan..

Everyone has their priority in life. Certainly, work isn't mine...of course everybody have to work because that's how you survive...I am saying survive because if you're working like a dog and no time for anything else other than work is not living at all.....at least to me.

My mission for the year or years to come, is to find solution to pay my bills and to have time for 'plans' like above...life is too short to wait until I saved enough money for this and that, how sure are we that we will be able to wait until that day? Really, nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow, or even next second...live here and now..

Here and Now...


4 comments:

ychu said...

u're in the same boat whr i was at a month back. =)

n fortunately, I think i did all in ur list except to pick up guitar..to engage in charity work..
and to write letter to BFFL..

jiayou! =)

penny said...

but I hope I can get a job soon..I think I'll get bored with tv after 2 days...

ychu said...

u won't haf enough time for the list within 2 days. n... good la bored with tv after 2 days, den u can do all the things in the list.

Rachel said...

heheheh i like your plans!!! its almost all the plans I have too.... but where is the letter...if this post was in september 25th, there should be a letter in my mailbox now...where??? =( btw, jia you BFF, you will get a job soon!!!