4.28 Now or Never

I'm never a political person. seriously, I don't give a shit because it's a waste of effort...and I never thought it really matter to us....

until recently...I dunno but I think our leaders thought that we are all stupid. They often make a statement that don't even make sense. Malaysia education system is better than British??? really????! less than 1% of the police involve in bribery???are u fcking kidding me? Are they trying to fool us or they'd been fooled by the research?

Change is possible. At least this time around, we see the power of a united nation. It's the sense of belonging that bring us all together. We love our country, our home that's why we want a real change. 4.28, it's now or never.

Be the change you want to see in the world.   - Mohandas K. Gandhi

We don't need to change the world. We only want a fair GE, for people who are capable.

4.28 see you there!

0 comments: