today is sunday..bt it seems more tirin den any other day 4 me...wk up at 7:20am n wash up get myself ready to tuition...man 5hrs of accountin tuition...it's really a hard battle...sumore been thr quite late alrd...hv no time 4 bfst...well...if u no me well i'm sure u no how impt is my food 2 me...god..muz wait til 12 only can hv my 'bfst'...de work is so heavy n i can jz faint thr la...nex week muz be thr earlier 2 hv my bfst b4 class...finally..5hrs battle's over!!tis is only de 1st day leh...4 more days 2 go...jia you..muz work hard on ur acc man..cannot let it fail..
n i would like 2 share sum thought or feeling of mine...sometimes when talkin wif fren..they wana talk sth..bt thy jz stop aft startin a few words...honestly i realy very hate that feelin..it's vy annoyin n feel myself is such an unreliable ppl 2 talk 2..it realy mk my heart itchy n keep tinkin of wat hapen..tat feelin is realy irritatin..i dun mean tat u cant hv ur secret or wat..i myself hv secret as well..bt if u dun wish 2 tell plz dun slip a single word out..n dun ever come near me n tell me"i hv sth 2 tel u" bt ask me 2 wait....u better watch out if u do tat!!

0 comments: