untitled

feel so happy...long time din hv a gud chat wif fren...jz nw went 4 lunch wif fren n we stay there keep talkin nonstop...talk all kind of topic...talk bout others...talk bout ourselves..talk bout our cheerleadin(again?!?!?)=P dun feel like comin back la...actually i like 2 chat wif fren(fine...i no al of u no tis well)bt wat i min chat is more 2 tellin me ur feelin..tellin bout ur opinion...i jz simply like 2 listen 2 some one's thought...tat's y sometimes i like 2 ask my fren or cousin's 2 come n stay over nite at my hse..den we can chat nonstop til we r tired...tis is best man!!bt so far only i try once...seldom got fren stay over nite at my hse...most probably is i went n stay over at cousins hse n 3 of us talkin n playin nonstop til de nex mornin..syok man!!!=)
so if nex time u al hv any prob..any sam si..jz cal me up or jz come over my place..i'l lend u my ears n zip up my mouth....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

hmm......k la,wait til after stpm ......dat time very free edy... u can come stay my hse n i'll go ur hse then we talk nonstop la......k??

penny said...

okie...promis ya..dun let go aeroplane!!=D