another outin

this mornin wake up by my bro at 7:30 n fetch him down to kepong drivin center as he is takin his undang test today....reach home n continue my sleep...ZzzZz...10:30 am....'jie....wake up'....'wat again?!?'.....it's time to fetch my sis to her music center....i get myself ready..fetch her to her center n headed to my fren hse for our outin....yes...i'v another outin again wif few frenz 2day...
we reach pyramid round 12:00 n went straight to de skatin rink...get our skate shoes put on n started our skatin....honestly i'v been addicted to skate since de sunway trip...wahahah...finaly get to skate again thou my old wound is not recover....we stay in de rink for approx.3 hrs...fall for few times...til my butt was achin like hell now...feel de pain even when i'm sneezin...we realy enjoy ourselves so much in there thou all of us nonstop fallin down=)
after few hrs in de rink n used up alot energy...our stomach started an orchestra...we proceed to manhattan fish market for our lunch...i had de manhattan fish n chip...it's such a big serve n i cant fin de chipz...kinda wastin huh?!?but no choice...we all ate too full...even de DBKL cant finish...heheh..
we did a little shoppin n went for a bowl..as de tournament was over...we jz had a game n i'v lost AGAIN!!!!how can?i muz realy do alot practice b4 my nex game wif frenz...my BR i'm comin...wait for me.....

hey frenz...i realy hv a great time today...hope to hv another outin soon k?thx guyz!!

0 comments: