__shoppin day__

wat a tirin day...i'v been out for shoppin since i get out of my bed tis mornin...went ikano wif mom n aunt for bfst n shop for their stuff...actually i jz wana go thr for my bfst^^ we went tesco awhile n proceed to centre point cz my mom wana go for urut...while waitin me n my aunt went 1 utama to shop round...but due to my mom's urut time is jz one hr...we r kinda rush actually...
after dat...we went ah bee condo...tis was de 1st time i been there...WAOH!!!!!!damn nice...de whole condo is jz so nice...well...after all it was design by those pro designer...wat can i say other den nice?i'll surely go thr to stay over nite someday in de future...
leav her place round 6...reach home n bath..get myself ready to another shoppin...suddenly my fon rang....my sis left her stuff at home n i'v to go all de way down to frim...n jam all de way back to josh's house....i promise to help him to choose a b'day present for stella...at last v found sth nice...hmm...i tink i'll get one for myself another day^^
after complete my mission...we went for a bowl...actually dat's de reason y i agree to come wif him...cz i realy addicted to bowlin...thx to my fren la...n i'm so so happy cz i broke my own record today...not to mention how much is de score here anyhow it's broke record=)
n now..here m i sittin in front de pc to type tis blog...kinda tired now...ciaoZ all....

0 comments: