serious insomnia

can hardly sleep this few days...it bcame worst day by day...it's 3:08 am now but i'm widely awake...typin this wif my music on....type n erase again n again...duno where to start..duno where to stop...
everyday when de dark conquer de day...i'l bcome speechless...less cheerful..perhaps de nite mk me feel blue...i can hardly squeeze a smile on my face like i usually do...i feel like cryin..but there's no reason for me to wail..i feel like talkin to someone...but in de end...i found no one...i feel like eatin...but i hv no appetite...
day in day out...life's stil goin...yet i'v lost my expectation...de lightin table lamp mk me look more gloomy in de dark room...i use to hv passion in life..i'v great expectation for life...i'm glad n happy dat i'm who i am now...i'm proud to be who i am...but now...at this moment...i'm jz no body...i'v nothin to b proud of...nothin worth to be happy...........
i hv absolutely no idea wat i hv write...jz feel like scrawlin sth here......

0 comments: