shogun

jz in an twinklin of an eye...it had been almost one month since i started my work...n too soon it's comin to an end...here r some pic wif de staff in shogun...realy nice person to work with...n we always hv lotta fun durin work...thx for all of u in this wonderful one month...thou it's realy tired when de restaurant was full hse..but i enjoy myself alot...thx for all de food dat u all hv 'steal' for me...i enjoy curi makan in de kitchen...muahaha=D i seriously gonna miss all of ya~~ with our boss...great boss=) poh xian...pui kei...xu n me=) melvin...steven..me n joshua at de tepanyaki counter!!me..joshua..our supervisor-fang n melvin...thou he like to nag us but u roXx fang!!max n nelson...2 cute brothers=)


adrian n joshua...curi makan'ing' mix fruit cocktail in de kitchen=)wif our funniest captain.....tan^^me...andy n stella

sok lin..me..joshua..adrian..melvin n xue ling..took after workin=)

me n adrian...a hyperactive chido guy =P

wen fu n us...

few more days i'll leav de place...surely gonna miss u guys...when i go back n eat there...heheh...dun run away from my table....muahaha..

0 comments: