worst nite ever T_T

crap...i never feel as shitty..heartbroken..hurt..sad and down as now b4.....i'm like de worst fren on earth that anyone can have.......wat makes me look more stupid is when u post up de blog of this 'betrayer' thingy i stil go after u and ask!!!!!!!!!! i muz hv look extremely super duper stupid!!!!!!! i duno how to describe the feelin within me now....its realy terribly bad....
as wat i mentioned b4..u r no more like a fren to me bt a family of mine....sometimes even i feel i isnt dat close to my family either....how do u wan me to accept myself betray u without myself knowin it?!?!? i should hv realise it earlier!!!!!!i shudn't hv been so dum!!!!!!!!!
i wish so much i can jz stab myself to die.....or jz dig a hole n tanam myself in it!!!!!!!tel me how u manage to face me that time?!?!?!?! dun u feel like slappin me?!?!dun u feel im such irritatin?!?!

like family???!?!?!!!?!?! i'm jz over estimatin myself too much.....WAY~~~~~~~~too much

any how i stil wana say another time...sorry for EVERYTHIN..........................

0 comments: