insomnia

had been rollin on de bed for an hour...cant sleep!!!arghh..i hate insomnia!!!!!!

Since cant realy sleep so jz came online to scribble something..in my life, frens had been an important part in my life, im dead without frens. and sometimes when among frens have any argument, i realy will heartache n feel like dyin...i dun like to see my fren end up hatin each other, which there was alrd a case happened around me and oso happened on me..de feelin of loosin a fren is like some one u love had passed away!!!

Treasure ur fren around u...espcially best fren..not everyone in de world wil find best fren dat understand u wel n without u sayin it he/she wil noe wats in ur mind....true fren is hard to find and when u found treasure them.

sori..this post is jz for the sake of killin time...im jz kinda bored and feelin abit hungry at this hour =p

0 comments: