Love

"Looking back, I've this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so."

Everyday u look around..how many of ur frens had been hurt so badly in love??Its simply something that we cant live without, we oways lookin forward to it yet we are afraid to accept and involve in it...cz we are afraid to hurt or to be hurted. Thats why so many times in life when u meet the right person or someone dat u really like and care about u dare not say out...and in the end u jz loose them without them even knowin about it....

"So tell that someone that u love, just what you're thinkin of, if tomorrow never comes..."
Love is blind, yet u need rationality in it....sometimes u need to trust ur feelin but sometimes u need to think..I dun fully agree with the lyric above bcz sometimes something are meant to be kept to urself...even if tomorrow never comes. Love is not a word to say but an action to take..u dun need to let him noe that u luv him...u jz need to treat him good and prayin all the best for him from the bottom from ur heart...ofcz deep down inside u wish that he will notice u and turn over to look at u but if he doesnt u'll still feel satisfy bcz u noe that he's stil here with u as ur fren....

In most cases dat i dare not say out or admit that i loved is bcz im afraid to loose them even as a fren...i dun wana destroy the frenship we have yet i feel so reluctant to be just a fren... even thou i noe clearly that love is not about occupation...so all i can do is hide the genuine feeling from the whole world so that when he found his other half i stil can smile to him without anyone knowin that im bleedin inside...and oso ofcz to save myself some face..hahah

I'm playin me media player randomly and currently its playin Shayne Ward's "you're not alone" with the line goes like this: ' Don't hide out inside yourself, if only you let the sun shine on you...you're not alone, when your world is fallin down, I will be the one around...'
perhaps I stil hv frens around...I'm not alone i guess^^

To the one dat I've once hurt so badly...I'm glad to know that u are havin a good life ahead...perhaps ur good life came since the day i left...........

0 comments: