Hectic

Looking at the up comin 'events' for the nex few weeks drive me crazy..there's one presentation and 2 assignments due nex week and seriously I haven really prepare for the presentation slides (hopefully my partner din read this!) and my assignments was all half way done!! will be attending Venetia's 21st birthday in Penang nex week too =) and right after I come back from Penang will another 2 assignments due in that week..and then it will be the finals!! gosh I haven touch my text book!!! I need to start readin and revising, else i'm gonna be so DEAD!!

oh..thou the time is runnin out but somehow I still manage to catch a movie with my friends last nite..hehe =) Fantastic Four - The rise of the silver suffer. Its a fantastic show but its somewhat too short for me..the ending was a lil too 'cincai' hhaha..over all its still a good show la, worth watchin it ;)

p/s: we ought to have some fun outta anytime, else we will all go bonkers =S

0 comments: