ma daddy

Hapwee Papa's day =)
since it's the one and only day that most of us will 'remember' about our father, I'd like to write something about my dad..hehe =) like many other chinese family kids, I'm not really a daddy's girl and are more closer to mummy yet I still *Heart* my dad VERY MUCH..he's a great man that knows ALOTTA stuff (okay, other then computer stuff la) he can fix EVERYTHIN!! and he's really creative!! I guess there's where my brother got the genes from..thou he can be real kayu at times but he's actually a joker..hehe u can never imagine my dad do moon walk like MJ..telling us jokes but only he himself laughin =.=" ( I think I know why I always do that now) and he can be really crazee after a few can of beer =D

Dad, dun drink so much beer and go exercise abit la...althou i dun do it also =p I pray for you to stay healthy both physically and mentally =) and I hope you can overcome your insomnia problem very soon *with love*

Can guess what's that hook made from? told ya my dad really creative *proud*


Tah da~~ my kayu but not so kayu daddy =D

0 comments: