Oh Yeah~

*Warning: Long post ahead*

I think this is the longest hiatus in my entire blog.

I'm not doing anything productive and at the same time living very unhealthily. Sleeping at 4 or 5am in the morning for 2 weeks now. I think I got this insomnia problem from my dad because he also have sleep disturbance =.=

That aside. It's not the main point anyway.


I've been wanting to blog the past few days, so many things happened within the past 2 weeks. Not only around me but also around the world. The Morakot typhoon in Taiwan, Horng's really short returning trip, gathering with high school mates, dinner with Celeste, Hui Chin and Horng after 54321 years....

As you might alread know, the Morakot typhoon hit Taiwan on the 8th Aug and there were more than 500 lives killed to date. It was such a tragic disaster, I cried reading the news about the landslides that buried the whole Siaolin Village after the heavy downpour. 400 over victims were buried alive. It is very saddening watching them crying and shouting for their late family members who were yet to be found. Reading news like this, apart from feeling thankful that it doesn't happen on us, we hope and pray that the victims can get through this ASAP.

Horng came back from Perth to attend his sister's registration so we met up for some gathering/catch up/gossip/cam whore session. Karena and the girls had throw him a welcome home colorful party. No kidding man, EVERYTHING is colored! I saw sandwiches with blue and pink tuna spread =__= and many many balloons! We had fun snapping pictures away..and because Horng misses mamak too much so we proceed to mamak before heading home.


The next day, met up with S, V, Horng, Henry, Cele
ste and Hui Chin at Jaya One for dinner. Celeste and Hui Chin came to KL for a short trip to visit friends so we decided to meet up. We had dinner at Frontera, a Mexican restaurant. We had really awesome nachos, very spicy(at least to me) buffalo wings, and great company =) after dinner we went to this bar outside the restaurant for drinks. According to Henry, this bar has all kinds of beer or something like that. and we sat there for about 1 hour plus and decided to do things like this:

and this

and this

and this

must be the alcohol........must be!

*************

I saw this line on a friend's msn the other day: The only thing that is constant is change

How true is that? I've got so much free time the past 3 weeks and I realized that I've been reminiscing alot about the past. There were so many moments I miss but we can never turn back the time and live it again....

Those baby days...when all you have to do is eat, sleep, cry and play...you don't even have to walk on your own feet.....but we can't go back to those days...

Secondary schools...when we were still in there, we never thought we would miss it so much.

National Service! I certainly miss them...although those were the hardest 3 months ever living in a jungle and sleeping in a camp but these people make it one of the best memories in my life.
Ohh..I look so man!


We can hardly get together like this anymore....very very very hard.....

I miss them!!!! and I can't go back anymore..............
T____T


I was having lunch alone in one u the other day. Walking from old wing to new wing, suddenly I miss my BFFL. Every corner of One u reminds me of her....I miss u heaps babe!

*****************

Remember I said I have a new found idol last year? Recently I'm watching her new series KO3anguo. I think she is doing a pretty good job considering the fact that this is actually her first time acting.

I'm actually more attracted to her songs than the series. Her voice is just so amazing and I can repeatedly listening to that few songs the whole night. I can't wait for her to come up with her own album...The best part is......she is also a fan of YanZi =D

Here's the 2 songs I'm listening every night...


0 comments: