I'm feeling lucky

Just a few words before I head to bed....

I'm planning to stop the part time job in the coach company soon..most probably by Nov..it's not that I'm unhappy with the job but I seriously getting annoyed by those I-bought-your-coach-ticket-hence-I'm-ur-grandfather kinda customers...I'm losing my patient..I'm afraid one day I might just loose it and strangle someone to death...

Customers are idiots (WTJ, 2009) [so totally agree!! I can't remember when exactly but I think I read this somewhere in your blog before]

********

We should treasure every moments of our life to the fullest...dun let death reminds us how fragile our life is...

********

有的人说不清哪里好,但就是谁都替代不了
----遗失的美好,张韶函



p/s: oh...happy belated birthday to ma darling dearest who is now in Lund enjoying her 32GB ipod touch *sour*
*BIG hugs~*

4 comments:

kexiou said...

my god.. so funny la ur "I-bought-ur-coach-ticket-hence-I'm-ur-grandfather customers".. hahahahah

speakin of this, yea totally agree la.. well for me, it's "I-come-into-ur-shop-n-u-serve-me-tea-so-I'm-ur-greatgrandfather/mother".. walao some ppl really spent so much time in the shop, just lookin ard n chat nvm, but spend so mch time in the shop TO CRITICISE UR THGS n then walk out.. =.=" seriously.. WHAT'S THE POINT?? or.. criticise criticise liao, askin y so expensive bla bla bla n then sometimes I can hear the fella tellin the friend he/she actually likes the product #%@*^%#?!!

not being racist or whatsoever, thru my experience, I'm sorry but Asian customers are the difficult ones to deal with... and yes I am Asian.

penny said...

correction...not Asian, it's Chinese! and yes I am Chinese wtf

man...I should tell you how annoying they are one day when I chat with u on msn....

Rachel said...

LOL,. why so secretive on MSN??? tell here la..... lol...
soemday someone else is going to complain abt us whn we shop somewhere lol...

thank you babe=) why sour??? what you want? Fossil??? ahemm....

*hugs*

btw, LOVE the new skin!!!!

Samantha Allison Tan said...

Rachel... u molest your ipod so much huh touch here touch there tsk tsk:P
Eh Penny come show me the Fossil... I can give you some highly valuable opinions :PPP