Summer Nights

6:02pm on a mid autum festival's Sat ..I'm still in the office working other people's shift FML

well, actually I'm not really complaining as there isn't much people traveling today hence it's not so busy..just that I was expecting to go home happily at the afternoon and have a good nap so I can go out at night to have some fun..but I'm very exhausted after 11.5 hrs sitting in the office. so I guess I'll just stay in for the night...celebrate with my series.

I'm going TJ Haus again tmr night! the last time we went was during Rachel's birthday, God that was like 3 months ago. I miss everyone, haven seen most of them for long~ and I hope everyone can make it ;)

What else to update? my life is so dull, I dun have anything interesting to talk about. Why not u tell me your life? interesting life I mean, not everything about yourself, constipation no need to tell me okay wtf I dun really need to know that

p/s: The title has got nothing to do with the entry..I got no title to post and I dun wana put it as random, hence I just fill in with whatever song that I'm listening..damn creative I know :P

0 comments: