Of Sony, Photography and Nature

I went for a 3D2N photography camp in Frim as a crew last week and I must said I've experienced and learned new things....and of cause when you went for a camp you met new people :)

here are some sneak peek...I'll
come back with a more detail entry (hopefully) else this is it la. I still wana blog about the Halloween Dinner night! it was F.U.N


the camp side

going out for a short shooting....
with ponchos that make us look like a plastic bags
and.....garbage bags..

Participants busy shooting the 'breaking dawn' LOL

snap snap snap...up down left right..
every angle makes a different..

proof! I did went for the jungle trail!!

Doesn't it look like a map?
The beauty of nature..
even trees are tolerant with each other wtf

Group pic! spot me..
no prize

I bet u never use such big screen for work before..

It's very nice to use for video or picture editing..
big HUGE and clear

Ever use a TV to view ur facebook? HAAHA
I've never seen my profile picture in such a big scale before..

Pictures courtesy to Wee Ling, Horng Yih, and Click! magazine

2 comments:

SuNn said...

Apalah....pakai company resources untuk facebook! Let's come to my house one day and try facebook using my TV. HAHAAHHAHA

CRZ said...

it's called kem perah??...isnt that SQUEEZE camp?...hahah