At the Junction. Adios

It didn't ring the bell that I might not be able to see you anytime soon in near future, until the point that we part.

3 years passed by too fast. When I drove out of the mall, passed by the road that I used to drop you home, passed by your housing area which you have stayed for 2 years or so. Now I saw the house but knowing that you are no longer living there makes me feel bitter..it's like everything remain the same from the outside, but all it left, was just memory.

There again, we reached the junction of the road where we have to decide our path and move on with our life. Someday in future, we might meet at another junction, or we might not even meet at all...I am really happy that we've been through such a long journey together. There were memories that I'll treasure, friendships that I'll not trade for anything in the world.

So this is it, a goodbye at this junction...until we meet again!

*I is damn sad.....I is crying T___T*

3 comments:

ychu said...

U and rach reli make me cry lar! T.T

Really appreciate this frenship. No matter what, keep in touch!!!

SuNn said...

When did rach make u cry?

rachelting said...

yealar. when did i make u cry??

and we are definitely gonna meet again!! definitely!!!

i miss you girls!!!

huhuuuuuuu