IDUNLIKEYOU

Lately I found myself feeling so annoyed at some people. what shock me was that the feeling of dislike/annoyed came in to the picture so suddenly. I duno how I can just dislike some body over night. it's like suddenly everything from this particular person is unacceptable. the way she talks, the thing that she said, etc.

well, maybe there are reasons behind this but I just choose to ignore the fact that "I dislike this person" until one point of time it explode. and everything from him/her become unbearable.

there's this one thing of yourself that you can't control, is feeling. You can't force yourself to like someone who you don't. nor you can force someone else to like you.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

whoa.....who??? (if it's me, I apologise for not keepin in touch with u lately)

btw, how did the marathon go???

xxx
R