It's Weekend

Ola~

I should be sleeping, but it's weekend so I thought I should just post something but I dun have much to talk about..life is as bored and as sad as our badminton team wtf saja wana mention about them because it's like the hot topic now. seriously, look at our performance..defeated by Japan, and almost kena tapao by Denmark..and our players bullshit on fb! *tsk tsk*

anyway, will be seeing Ler Pork in a week's time, BFFL in another 32 days or so :D

I miss all the people that I used to hang out with, life is totally different now. the things we do, the things we talk about, *sigh* I is growing older...but then again, no one grow younger...Benjamin Button is another story!

love the mamak, love the night breeze, love the late night talk at the park, love the relaxing moment...

hmm....blogging on random stuff is kinda fun...

Quote of the day:
Life is a handful of short stories, pretending to be a novel. - Anonymous

0 comments: