school reopen+insomnia=(

well..tis 2 thing are like twins...oways come 2gth..wheneva it's sch reopen de nex day...de nite b4 sure cant slp...haih...i'm hapy when de sch startin..bt i hate it when i cant slp..de dy b4 yest oso duno y i'v insomnia...n yest i slept quite late...playin de handphone game till almost 3 in de mornin..2 nite cant slp again...OMG~~tink of tmr stil gonna stay back til 4 sth...cn i stand??well..i duno oso..aiyo..so big size sure can la....
i duno how long will i ly down n wif my eyes open big big...hearin de clock movin....'dik dok....dik dok...'so irritatin....'mum....throw al de clock in de hse n buy digital clock...they r noisy!!!'......i tot music wil help in tis case...bt i'v finished al de songs in my mp3...gosh..sing along til i'm more vital nw...who told me tis nonsens...i gonna kill him...anyone no hypnotism??plz hypnotize me....i wana meet my mr.chow....i'v a date wif him...i'm late alrd!!=(

0 comments: