what a week!!

hmm..let me see how 2 start tis blog..my hand on de keyboard sO long bt i duno where should i start from..finally sports day is over..i should b happy..bt cz of sth i fil abit down=(
few days b4 de sports dy..everyone is bzin wif de billboard..our hse's billboard is nice...avone is tellin me tat..n i once tot tat we might win tis time..cz they work so hard for it..stay back til 2 in de mornin..bt we stil lost at last..i would like 2 gv al de billboard member a BIG applause..u al did ur job n i'm vy proud tat i'm one of de yap ah loy's member..cz our billboard is de nicest!!n i tink al de leader of cheer hd cried..include my most precious..most impt fren..i'v nvr see her cry b4 cz she's oways de one cheerin up ppl..kinda optimistic ppl..realy gv me a shock..aft her..de nex day..another fren cry...OMG..wat on earth is happenin?cn we al jz quit de cheer?
bout our costume..teacher said it's 2 plain..fine we add sth on it..bt stil..sO much complain..luckily when we wear it on tat day...there's ppl who said nice...cz de day b4 i'v went 2 my fren's hse n stay over nite 2 help her...god...we stay up til 2 only we finish n wk up at 5...eyes realy cant open la....when we reach thr..al of us r bz setting up hair..changin..n al tat...thankx 2 my ah ye n TK help me wif my hair..it look nice...althou it din last long..
finally..it's our turn 2 perform...gosh..i'v mk a mistake=( n we alrd prepared 2 accept de result...bt thy announce tat we get 2nd place..we jump up sO high..bt sudden..'minta maaf.......tempat ke4 rumah yap ah loy' @#%$^&* mk us sO happy at de beginnin...
our hse is leadin al de while..bt sweethenham overtk us sO fast..b4 al de total is added up..i tot we cn b de champion..when it's announcin de champion..i was sO nervous tat i hold my fren's hand so hard..bt stil we din get our champion..
bt overall i'm stil vy njoy de sports dy..cheerin n singin wif my frenz..teasin other hses cheer...it's realy a tirin bt njoyin dy..

0 comments: