Belated Surprise!

So the surprise I was sayin did work out PERFECTLY~

We planned a birthday surprise for Sim, althou its a lil' bit delayed but stil its a sincere one. So we pakat-ed with her sister and sneaked into her room without her realising it and standby with a cake lighten up with candle when she came in =) ofcz the expression on her face was as predicted...nyahaha whee~ the surprise was successfully been executed! Happy belated birthday mate..

After dat we took her out for dinner at tete a tete (which ever way u like to pronounce it) ordered food and had our girly talk, talk bout food, bout life, studies, guys, coursemates, old frens, future and everythin under the sun..cant wait for the next gatherin with u gals and that will be this comin sat!!woohoo~

shud be very tired when I got back and can sleep easily at nite but his message just came in and you can never imagine how excited I wil be everytime when his messages came in without expectation...I know I sound nuts and you must be thinkin that I'm crazeeee~~~~ but it's so true! argh~ I hate myself behaving in such a way!!


"If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Herman Hesse

0 comments: