Random post

Just some random interesting pictures from my phone~

fyi, this is a flower pot!! saw it in a hardware shop in ikano.. Muhahah I will die laughin if my dad were to put this pot at home..


Saw this cute lil' object in a jap restaurant..wonderin what's it
.
.
.
.
.
TA~DA
it's a toothpick holder!
..............................................................................

so many things' runnin thru my mind..the feelin is so complex and undescribable maybe I'm just thinkin too much, it's after all just a silly thought?! I wish it is..
..............................................................................

Feelin bad for always troubling henry to fetch me to campus! even it's his break now Im stil troubling him!! argh~!!! no car = tempang!!!
..............................................................................

alrite, gonna get back to work...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

generic tramadol online tramadol 50 mg strength - tramadol 50mg generic

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine without prescription get phentermine online - where to buy phentermine online safely