Life is...

BUSY
most of my time had been occupied by the assignments and never ending reviews!! can woke up at 10am and sit in front of the PC right after washed up till midnight (of cause in between had leave to bath, eat and 'bomb' la =p) desktop will be real irritating if there's no webcam or msn and ONLY Ms Office! heehee..enjoy the companion thru webbie =) love u all darlings and I love all those farnie faces u all made...hhaha=D

FOOD
went steamboat buffet for dinner last friday. I never seen any steamboat shop have got 3 stories!! Im not kidding you, 3 stories FULL with people and outside still darn long~ Q..and they have this special chicken wing which is really famous until when it refill every 15 min, they tray will be empty within 20 sec!! I really times it, it never last in the tray for more than 20 sec..I had a great great dinner that night!!

IDOL
Jordin Sparks is the new American Idol!!nah, I din really follow this season's AI cz dun really fancy anyone, but she's really cool and good at the age of only 17!! well, Blake is not bad just that I feel he wasnt very comfortable with his last song..

NATURE
watched "An inconvenient truth", a documentary movie by Al Gore that touch on issue like global warming..looking at his slides presentation, I started to worry..one day human will pick up the impact on the harm that we did to the nature...

FUN
thou life has been busy and since its always busy, we'v gotta have some fun outta it else we all will go nuts..music, youtube and some funny web page can light up our day easily..and most importantly OUTING~ whee..been to MPO (finally) and the stupid me missed the 2nd part cuz I went back too late after the intermission and the door was closed!! *sigh but anyhow I did enjoy my time spent with friends...
watched POTC3 finally at one U, not a bad one but i prefer the 2nd part more hehe..after the show we went Nandos for dinner and went back to Yen Yen's place..yesh~ we crash into her territory again..nyahaha!! cloverz slumber party and the next day woke up late for class (not me!) and we spent a great afternoon there with McD, some crapping session, hi-tea and went home...ahh i forgotted I am not in a holiday now =.="

**SCARY**
ohh..how can I possibly missed out this one? when I was doing my assignment at home since morning til late nite the other saturday, I have unwanted visitor from nowhere- a COCKROACH!!!! daaarrrrnnnnnn geli cuz it crawled over my toe and I feel it, I thought it was the wires underneath my table!! when I looked down I nearly faint! the best thing is, my whole family went to granny's hse and no one is at home!! I quickly ran downstairs and get the ridsect and start spraying like mad (hmm..this time i remember to spray but not use water)

fuh..life is exciting isnt it?!





0 comments: