Hating Monday Morning

The feeling of going back to class after weekend sux..but waking up by your neighbour shouting at her maid on monday morning is the definitely the worst way to start your week...

grr...this is not the first time she did this! shouting at her maid early in the morning and I bet the whole neighbourhood can hear it..if only scolding is an abusive act..I would have call the police and charge her for abusing the maid...and my ears! I am not exaggerating! she literally shout and scold without pause for about half an hour! It's merely 8am for God's sake! if your maid isn't doing things up to your standard, just fire her and do it yourself! why bother scolding over and over again and make the whole neighbourhood hate u?

gahhh..I hate perfectionism!

apart from the inconsiderate neighbour, I was waking up to sorethroat and flu. n I feel that my whole body is so heaty. the perfect combination just ruin my monday..it makes the monday blue....bluer =.="

came to uni early to meet Ms. Woo as she was on leave last thursday and will be away from uni tomorrow so we muz catch her before she leave again or not we'll screw up the report which will be due on next monday! Thank God we are able to meet her, or else I will be swearing in my heart like no body business..cz my class only starts at 230pm!

ok back to work now..library is in a mess...and most of MRC's comp cant be used! it'll be so great if I hv my laptop now..dell or compaq? still considering...hmm...

0 comments: