Today

I is soooooo very pissed!

I swear to God if I had a gun with me and it is legal to shoot, I will definitely do it without second thought! blardy hell...

okay, so the story goes like this...our infamous lecturer was telling us that next Tuesday's class is canceled because the Lancaster U is sending someone over to visit or something and they have a talk on that day..so after that I asked her if we need to replace it on another day, and she said yes and it'll be replaced on next Thursday 11am-1pm and as I am about to mark it down on my calendar, I saw I had another replacement class on the same day..but that was still fine the problem is this replacement class clashed with another class which is originally on that day itself..so I told her that I have class at 1230pm

Me: but I have class at 1230pm
she: no, I've checked the timetable u all are not having class..
Me: initially yes, but the class had changed to afternoon due to some reason...
she: why nobody inform me? *with a very high pitch of voice*
Me: why do we need to?
okay la the last line I din say it out... then she went out to God knows where and came back in again..she said she got no other choice unless we just missed half and hour of the class...naturally I voiced out la..cz it'll be 4hours of class in a row and after half an hour break there'll be another 2 hours replacement! and she start screaming at me! not exactly screaming but in loud voice "then what do you want me to do? who ask u all go and change the timetable?"

I effing pissed after this...first of all, the class canceled isnt my fault, and we arrange our timetable according to our convenience without affecting others is NON of ur business OKAY!!!?? you are the one who wana replace the class on that day why don't you just adjust a lil bit to fit in to the time we had? and if you've booked the psy lab at 11am, JUST EFFING CHANGE THE BOOKING with Jeannie laaa..what so susah?! must you always give the 'haiyo haiyo' sound????!!!! BLARDY BIMBO BITCH~~~!!!!

and please stop talking like the psy lab is yours!! if the cable is unplugged just plug it back laaa!! are u that short to reach the back of the cpu??!! just plug it back also lazy meh? what "if dun put things back next time I wont let you all come in and use the lab....blah.." YOU GO DIE!! I dun care if I am goin to hell for cursing and swearing..I AM EFFING PISSED!!

0 comments: