The Wedding Bells

Finally we heard the wedding bells of Wei Suei and Yee Voon..10 years 10 months relationship is entering another phase starting from 14th Sept 2008 =)

the newly wed~

that is my elder cousin's daughter - Alyson!

and there they start another chapter of their life...

and this 2 little one here had stole some lime light from the newly wed couple...

Alyson and Benjamin! awww.....weren't they the most adorable thing on earth?

I *heart* them <3>


*******************************************
On a totally unrelated note, I met him again after God knows how long yesterday after my lunch when I am walking back to uni..and at night we chatted a bit. He told me how he had been n all that n so was I, but the things we were talking about were very shallow and I duno how and what to respond to him sometimes..and whenever he talks to me, I would always wonder...what was I to him back then? nothing emotionally involved but I just cant help thinking sometimes..I mean I wouldn't go out with someone all alone for movie, shopping and mamak if I totally, completely just take him as a friend..a platonic friend...oh well..I guess there are the questions that will never be answered...haha..not that I need it to be answered anyway..

*******************************************
I am so hook to Gossip Girl now..Blake Lively is soooo hawt! and there were numerous cute guys in the show too!! hahah...and I feel Ed Westwick aka Chuck in the show look a lil bit like Daniel Wu..but anyhow Dan still look much much more leng zai than him laaa..man I would like to live their life....well not so much on the sex and drugs part, but yea about the party..and wealth! hahaha..whee~ I found something interesting apart from Greys...speaking of which, I cant wait for it to be released!!


0 comments: