Priority

thou I'd hate to admit this but reality is always cruel...

We live in a real world, thou equalization is striving to get a stand for itself in this society but it just never gonna happen...not when I'm still alive. There is always priority in your life, so that you make a choice according to your priority..i.e friends comes after family, play time comes after homework, love comes after career, etc. but priority differs from people to people..as u can easily found people who set partners comes after friends/family, homework comes after fun, and so on.....

well, I'd had that fact slap right into my face a couple of weeks ago, I wont go into detail because people do reads blog so Imma keep this low. The feeling of being abandoned suck like hell....althou in that situation is nobody's fault but it doesnt mean I dun feel how sucky it was...

I dun wana make myself sound like a scrooge but I do think we deserve some respect from people like you who make us your option instead of priority!

0 comments: