Research

okay..excited no more because it gets cool down by research...

God, mid sem break is over....OVER! and I complete nothing.....as usual =.=

people I need participants who exercise regularly, irregularly and not exercise at all to do some memory tests. I promise it wont take u more than 20 minutes. so feel free to contact me, if u cant come for the test I can go to u! please just take part! I dun need u to exercise, just memory test! and lemme measure your BP that's it.

another thing is I need ONE participants to take part in an intelligent test. Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS). This will take about one hour to one and a half hour. Anyone interested to do it? It's fun..and it's free! you need to pay if u were to do one outside ok?

haih, due dates never ends...

0 comments: