Bosco in town

I went shopping in Pyramid with mum and sis today, and we went Kim Gary for lunch..as usual, we need to wait to be seated cz its full house. We waited for about 15 minutes, n mum saw someone taking pic with the fella who sat on the table next to where we waiting..then we realized that Bosco Wong was sitting there all the time..lol

then ofcz we went and ask to take pic also, since this is like the 1 in a million years chance. so me and my sis went in, my mum took for us. but then the pictures couldn't see his face cz the light reflect right on his face! =.= we wanted to take another shot, but his food just came..so we pai seh to disturb him la..and so we left..after he finished his food, I gathered all my guts and went to ask for another shot with him...because the previous one blurred...and he is good enough to take again with us...


ZOMG, his features was so nice! I am not a big fanz of his, but I have to say that he is good looking in real person. oh and friendly too..but I swear I was so tempted to ask him 'how is Raymond Lam recently?' wtf

woot..Stella..Lemme hear u scream!

0 comments: