Updates

my brain is fried..can not come up with a better title, hence updates...

so we handed in our treatment proposal last Thurs and now I'm left with one more research report to go before the finals, which is another 30 days to go oh-so-can-die! but anyhow, I am glad that the treatment proposal went well...my lecturer checked before I print it out, I'm glad that I let her checked, and she agree with me at some part of my proposal...whee~ because I thought I did horribly bad..hehe

and the next day we went redbox with her! karaokae with lecturer...have u tried? hehe she is uber cool lecturer..so there is the thing about our department, we have ALL kinds of lecturer...anyway, we have some fun screaming and dancing and singing in the room. after that we had our dinner in a Taiwanese restaurant, it was a good day! on our way back to College to take our car, we decided to pay chu a visit..since she ffk us! and then we all went Gloria's house since we didn't wana go mamak cz was so uber full...we bought some drinks and just sit back and relax in her house, watchin movie and play cards..lol video is with YL


we found a KIP list in Gloria's room, n since we did not see our name we intended to add in our name on the list..opps, there is another list below where all our names are on it..I felt so honoured lol and in a away, u feel blessed because someone keep you in their prayer list. thankiu Gloria!

Back to journals. T_____T I dun friggin understand it!

0 comments: