Off you go

and the final major godamn report write up was due!

Almost all of us din sleep the night before just to finish up this damn thing...I got it done by 4am and still able to attend 830am class...woot~ I am impressed by myself..lol [edited]and ofcz I've got Cassie, my group mate to thank to..if it's not for her I would be dead...Thankiu Cassie Kok! =P its a HUGE relief but now it left me less than 20 days to exam...and I have yet to start a single chapter of revision on any subjects...hallelujah...

Time to sleep! SLEEP!! I guess that is the thing I will miss doing for the next few weeks to come..

p/s: I guess the phrase that we used wayyy to often is not OCD or define or watsoever..it should be "I wanna go home and sleep.." =___=

laugh la..it is suppose to be a joke okay? wtf

0 comments: