First day

I know I promised the prom's entry but well the pictures are everywhere on facebook and I kinda lazy to grab it one by one so another time la..maybe some time next year I'll do it =P

ok back to the topic, I am currently working in a traveling agency in IBM plaza next to one world hotel. yesterday was my first day. come to think of it, I kinda hate the feeling of the very first day of everything, first day of class, first day of work etc. not that I dun like meeting new people but the feeling of new isn't very pleasant. because walking among those working adults who had been so familiar with the place make me look so out of place. and I just came to realize that everyone is walking so damn fast that makes me look even more outta place.

first day of work, I felt like a handicap! because I am not familiar with the system and do not know much about the details so I dare not pick up the phone when it rang even thou it's just right beside me and when all the other colleagues were engaged >:( well it was a fairly simple job I would say, its just the matter of time to get familiar with the system and procedures.

tomorrow I have to answer phone calls omg! I hope I dun bite my own tongue T___T

0 comments: