Holiday Sumo

Holiday has been great...especially its official now that I did not fail any subjects in short semester. pheww. work is getting easier day by day after much practices. class gonna resume next week and my timetable is kinda not very pretty. I would be very happy if I only have to go to uni for 2 days but now it looks like I need to be there 4 days a week and 2 hours for each day T____T petrol is expensive u noe?

~~~~~~~~

R.S.V.P have been very busy on their own work and studies. even all of us were in KL but we need to make appointment to meet up and that is only for a lunch and a little shopping. *sigh* I absolutely enjoy watching the 3 of them talk when we met. I would smile so wide when the 3 of them talk to each other and have all kinds of funny expressions and lame come backs. it feels like we were back to the good old times. even thou we were busy on our own life n do not talk as much as before, I'm thankful that the the feeling of 'best friends' remain.

~~~~~~~~

went for the St. Patrick's party organized by GAB at one you last friday. there were booze, games and performance that night. all games were free and I've be
en push to play the sumo suit wrestling in the public for some reason *u know what I mean STYL* Sam played some hamster-running-in-a-ball and bunjee run game. overall it was a fun night, except for all the muscle ache the next day. there is actually a video of it, it's in facebook and I guess u all cant view it. boohoo! HHAHAAHAHA

how did you get into the suit so fast?
I cant get in T____T

oh..finally

round 1 fight!
aiyak..I lost!

Thank God I do not look like dat for real

the suit have nipples too!!!! omg that is so gross

S playing bunjee run
she is behind the blue duster.

Carol. Penny. Samantha

0 comments: