Exam, Fun and Reminiscene

Exam is done and over with!!!! I did not fail my cognition and perception!!!! and hopefully I did not screw Applied Developmental too....

I have so many things to blog about before the exam is over..but now it seem to disappear together with the exam stress into thin air...the upcoming events will be the annual dinner on Sat night and BBQ at CRZ's on Sunday night...we are going to play mahjong oo-la-la~ I just tried the dinner dress....and was matching some accessories with it. I is so excited about the dinner now..oh pretty dress and pretty people..it's gonna be fun =)

Ee Lin, you'll be at the dinner with us! we wont forget u!! enjoy your days in UK =)

~~

St. Marian Grad 2003 reunited on facebook, there's so many familiar faces and photos and it brings back all the good memories =) I miss the school, I miss the class, I miss the quadrangle, I miss the school field, I miss the school hall, I miss the kk room, I even miss the toilet! I am so proud of the school toilet no kidding..because it is so damn clean! I bet u can never get a clearner school toilet in kl area or maybe the entire Malaysia. WTF why am talking about toilet? and I certainly miss sports day! I love sports day spirit though I am not much of a sport person...and I am so bangga with our house name (as in rumah sukan la)...it was named after our former principals: Pope, McNeil, Playne and Pring. so yao yeng rite? not like the school I went for form 6...they even have name like....Yap Ah Loy wtf

Quadrangle, the sacred place for assembly LOL

the school building..

the school hall

the very clean toilet

and someone uploaded some old class photos which I dread looking back >.<

this was published in our class mag...
I am thrid one from the left in the middle row..

spot me! (Foo, 2009) wtf!!!

I wish there were more pictures of us in uniform and in school compound T___T I miss my classmates! though we still meet up every now and then but everyone is different now..I wan to invent a time machine and go back to the time to live it once again! but skip the spm part...

0 comments: