Denial

I am still very much in denial over the fact that she is leaving..actually more like avoidance.

I finally came to acknowledge the phrase "things change. and friends leave. and life doesn't stop for anybody." I really did feel the 'changes' day after day. and NO ONE can stop the changes. I was anticipating the day...and I thought it will be easier this time since I've had tonnes of practices but I was so very wrong..I can't even bring myself together to talk about it.

I am ofcz happy for her. happy that she finally got what she asked for. The days left are numbered. there are so many things to catch up on...so many things we wana do together but so little time left...each outings count. lets make the best of it.

I am not sure if being sad over friend's leaving is an immature behaviour but I dun seem to be able to get over this..I guess I am too much of a friends person...

p/s: I'm sorry for the unorganised entry. it's 330am now..and I am too emo plus the song playing now make me all teary and I cannot type properly anymore. bye!


最亲爱的 最后 最远离了
最美好的 最后 最是痛了

0 comments: