His name is Patrick

I jz ended a 2 weeks assignments spree yesterday and I came in to work today...life oh life..where art thou?

okay la, it's not that sad actually. thinking about the moolah I will get by the end of the month make me die die oso must come to work happy to come to work. back to the assignments part..2 weeks for 2 term papers and a brochure design is really a pain in the arse..I think I should start doing my abnormal psy term paper now which is due on the 28th May because rushing a term paper and a research report together will get u killed. I kid you not! speaking of research..I need Botswanian participants, do let me know if you happen to know any.

One good thing about working at the front desk is you get to meet many people, and I mean good looking people and you can easily get their number just because u works in a traveling agency nyahaha.....no la I'm not stalker. okay..here's the story about the title, there's this guy who came in to buy a bus ticket to Singapore and and I think he looks cute endofstoryfullstop HAAHAHAA I bet you were thinking I am gonna tell you that we hooked up or I am introducing my boyfriend or something like that right?

alright I was just too bored...

0 comments: