Pre-birthday celebration

Age is just a number as you grow older...
Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

........

........


........

........

........

ok..you caught me..I'm in denial.


so R.S.V. and Henry decided to celebrate my birthday earlier at Bubba Gump, the curve. we had a great night chatting and laughing. and the way the waiters celebrated birthday were very similar with those in Fridays except that they made me did a booty dance on the chair! that was so embarrassing T___T and the stupid waiters put extra candles on the cake, I accidentally celebrated my 33 years old birthday 10 years in advance FML I didn't realized it until I puffed the candles FMLx2

look closely...there were 3 BIG candles and 3 small candles!

and there is this lovely board that Sam made that made me go T____T cz it was really nice! thanx babe <3

0 comments: