The month of birthdayssss

4 birthdays in 3 weeks! and more to come in the coming weeks..are u frigging kidding me??

Happy birthday babes~

I never notice there are so many birthdays in this month all these years =.= and my hard earned part time salary just *poof* gone half of it on the day I got my paid itself *heartbroken* and my fb inbox is now officially a place to plan events! There were 5 events going on almost simultaneously with different groups of people sometimes I got confused! I kid you not!

and exam is in 3 weeks 20 days or less...I'm juggling between study, work, birthdayssss, and more parties...This is a month of insanity..not only because of the countless parties, but also to prepare for exam is a pain-in-the-ass process AND to prepare emotionally to send off your BFFL just 2 days before your finals is a perfect recipe to develop MDD. wish me luck dude..

okay..I'm getting lazy..I still haven update on my own birthday yet..looks like I can only do so after exam...aih..after exam got thesis..den new sem..den assignments..den quizes, den research, den exam again....I never gonna have time FTS

0 comments: