My BFFL and I

when we were younger...
we both look so pissed back then,
who would have guess we are actually the opposite of it?

those Form6 days...
I just realize that we dun hv any picture together during SPM time..
oh I was still thinking you were one of those proud prefect back then..

remembering all those "uniform" daysss...
movies dayss..
bowling dayss...
now that I look back..
I wonder where I got all those guts to dress alike with u =.="
and I still hate the flower clip HAAHA

HAAAHAHHA..
that is how serious we can get...
NEVER!

I *heart* my BFFL!

thanx for the beautiful 7 years of friendship! and ofcz I'd like to believe that there are more to come :)

it's really amazing how friendship evolved..from not knowing the existence of each other..to think that you are just another proud prefect around..to start knowing you..to get invited to your party..to start going jogging together..to start going tuition together..to go shopping/bowling/movies together..to go form6 together..to go monash together..to know many other people around together..to become my BFFL today!

words can't be possibly enough to describe how much I LOVE U! <3>

0 comments: