Time waits for no man

.......it just keep moving.

how I wish it could all just slow down a little..I feel like I'm moving in slow motion and everything around me is moving so fast as if someone just fast forward it...I can't keep up with it..why are we moving in a different pace? it feels like I'm drifting away from all those whom I loves. or rather they are drifting away from me. One and a half month from now, those that I used to see everyday, have lunch with everyday, have fun with during each outing, have celebration with during all the events will all not be around..off for internship, off for studies....okay maybe not all but most of them.....

there were so many things we wanted to do..but all we did was wait..wait after assignments, after exam, after this week, after this and that..but we dun realize there are always another assignment, another exam, another week, another this and that...

I guess the feeling of reluctance and exam stress just drive me up the wall...but I guess it's just a transition's period..I'll be alright soon ;)



Time flies. Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us wants is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go. Time. -Meredith-

0 comments: