of Quarto and Names

recently I played a few msn games with friends other than solitaire showdown..yea I was once hooked to that game and I can play like 30 rounds straight without pause! and I'm pretty good at it, right? *looking at rachel* it is exciting and I scream/swear/bang my head on the table alot because I was too kan cheong...

so there is this day I was playing this Quarto with Sam..we both do not know what is this game about and din even bother to read the instruction..so we just simply move the blocks to the spot given and I just won.......without knowing why =.="

after that we just switched to play reversi..not bad la..but I still think solitaire showdown is the best! =D

Because Yong Long starts naming every belonging he has i.e. Steven the kancil, Aaron the emo cell phone, and Rosita the hot red laptop....we started to pick up this habit..Suet has a car named Bex, Nisha's car named Jack..I am still yet to name my car..but I decided to call my desktop Benny because the monitor is BenQ and my name is Penny ;P owh..even the computer in our class has a name okay..duno Junidah or Junaidah..hhahaha

ok..off to bed, happy Merdeka eve people!


0 comments: