Coffee resume

I just had my first coffee of the semester~

classes resume, coffee resume as well...I was so blardy tired and sleepy the entire day because I had a really weird dream about me walking nonstop at Maluri Area, uphill!! then I woke up feeling like I never rest =.= and then I need to bring all the new CNY clothes to wash, hand wash ok, u dun wana spoil the new shirt before you even wear it. after washing and hanging them outside to enjoy sun bath, I watch tv abit and went back to nap (shaddup, I told you I am tired!)

so here I am now, drinking coffee and hopefully able to read up some journals before monday is here because we need to meet up with lecturer to sell her our idea for our research. why oh why our research topic park under her????

good night world.
I'm going back to representational momentum T____T

0 comments: