Reverse

....to Penny-Rachel's era.

I must admit I miss those days...where the 2 of us spent 24/7 together talking, eating, day-dreaming, watch tv, watch movie and critic about the characters blah blah blah....

Last night we manage to relive the P-R days..we catch a movie 'The wedding game' at 1030 and I ended up staying over night at her mansion. After shower we watched Gossip girls on the bed until 430 in the morning and continue talking until 5ish. As predicted, we woke up at 1ish the next day. feeling reluctant to get outta the bed we laid on the bed and talk (again) and finally drag ourselves outta bed round 2sth...and we had dim sum for lunch...

After lunch, R dropped by my house for a while and we decided to play mahjong..Henry was nice enough to show up and teach us how to play. we catch up pretty fast as we've had some basic knowledge about it. and time flew past real fast while u play mahjong...now I know why people can stick their butt to the chair for so long while mahjong-ing.. I've lost all my chips!! T___T and R won most! Henry left for his gathering after that and R suggested to cook me dinner~ and so she went home and prepare n I went after my shower..

Thanx for the time babe...we might not spend as much time together in the future but I thank you for the memories *cue fall out boys' "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs"* hahahaa

0 comments: